| Ontario Parks Lightening |
Generally
that is it. Oh wow look at that. Now
back to life. Life means whatever
worries or plans are consuming us at the moment. Yet what would happen if
instead of diving back into what is a very small pool, we stopped. We stopped and looked.
Nature
surrounds us every day, everywhere. Many
people today look to nature for scientific solutions to humanity’s problems. Look around you and see how many bio words
exist already. I am not a scientist. I wonder about why people do things but
since I am of the firm belief that everyone is unique, I am not concerned with
predictability or statistics.
That
picture tells me that there is power in this world, a power much greater than
mine. It reminds me that I have no
ability to control the elements that surround me. In fact nature pretty much does as it
pleases. With our digging up,
rearranging, cutting down and planting, we may think we control but that new
tree growing out of the stump tells us differently.
Yet
despite all the beauty and power around us, we still believe that control is
everything. Those who have it are
admired, those who don’t are scorned.
Yet where is our proof. It
certainly can’t be found in nature. In nature, diversity is everything. Nothing in nature can or does exist as a singularity. Everything in nature affects something else.
That
impressive lightning strike reminds me that any control I think I have is an
illusion. Let it go and join with the
huge diversity of life. Let life enhance
me, while I enhance it.
Welcome to my new blog. I try to get out into nature every day. This blog is the thoughts that arise as I encounter nature.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful perspective! 💛
ReplyDeleteA beautiful perspective! 💛
ReplyDelete